Our hair is usually our crowning glory. So what do you do when start to notice your hair is thinning and you’re getting a lot of fall out when brushing and washing your hair? With age comes things like thinning hair and I’m definitely at the age where I have noticed a lot more hair loss and my hair isn’t as thick as it once was. Thankfully, I had very thick hair to start with, so it’s not like my hair is super fine or anything but it definitely has thinned out. I was approached a few months ago by Exesio Hair Care System, to see if I would be willing to try it and review it.
I was, of course, curious as it has big claims, such as:
- Immediate effects on weak/damaged hair
- Stops oiliness/sebum build-up on the scalp.
- Natural DHT blockers regulates hormonal imbalances in scalp
- Highly effective hair strengthening formula.
- Increases blood circulation to the follicles & repairs scalp damage
- Clinically tested and proven – VIEW THE CERTIFICATE with alopecia sufferers CONTAINS NO DRUGS NO STIMULANTS all natural extracts
- Stops hair loss, grow longer, thicker, healthier hair.
- Free Of: Parabens, Silicones, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, Ethanolamines, Colourants, Phthalates, Polycyclic & Nitromusks
- Only Hair tonic WORLDWIDE with these key botanical extracts. Has been made in the form of a shampoo for easy application.
With these claims, I had to try it out for myself.
I started using Exesio Hair Care System when I received it. It’s very simple and easy to use. You just apply to the roots at the scalp for 15 minutes before shampooing, forming a thin layer over the skin, without massaging it in. You do this 3 times a week.
- Apply an adequate amount to the scalp(dry hair) as a hair mask.
- Let the mask sit for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Dampen your hair with water to create a rich foam/lather.
- Gently massage whole head insisting on the most vulnerable areas.
- Finally, rinse with water.
- Use 3 times weekly for best results.
I was just starting to see results, such as no more hair loss when I, unfortunately, became quite ill and had to spend a week in the hospital, where I was diagnosed with Horton Disease aka Giant Cell Arteritis.
I ended up having to have a temporal artery biopsy, so was unable to wash my hair for a couple of weeks, then had to wait till my stitches were removed.
As I was unable to continue using the Exesio Hair Care System myself, it was fortunate that Andy had been using it too. So, I was able to document his results with it.
As you can see, his hair was very thin on top and he had really receding hair-line too. You can see the progress his hair has made in the images above.
His hair became a lot thicker and he gained a lot of new growth, especially where his hair had receded. I was actually really shocked when I put the photos together It’s after you see them all lined up, that you actually realise just how much of a difference using the Exesio Hair Care System has made.
There is no denying that Exesio Hair Cair System really does live up to its claims – it really does work.
I’ve since started using it again and have noticed that the regrowth where they shaved my hair to do the biopsy is growing back really quickly. I also have a lot of new growth around my hairline too.
Overall Thoughts About the Exesio Hair Care System
Having seen the results for myself on Andy, plus my own experience I am very impressed by the Exesio Hair Care System. I would not hesitate to recommend this product to anyone that wants to stop hair loss, wants to thicken and increase the healthy growth of their hair.
Used as instructed, this really works and works well.
Honestly, I’m still kinda blown away at just how good Exesio is!
Purchase Exesio Hair Care System
Exesio Social Media
(Disclaimer: This post may contain PR/Gifted products, this in no way influences my reviews, which are always 100% honest. It may also contain Affiliate Links. If you purchase something via one of those links, you won't pay any extra but I get a small commission that helps keep the lights on. Thank you!)