If you are interested in working/collaborating with me, or if you are a company, brand or PR that is interested in sending me products to review, then please get in touch with me directly at email@example.com or using the form below.
I am happy to be approached and will always take into consideration any collaboration offers and sponsored blog posts as long as it is a good fit for my blog and followers and you feel I would be a good match for your brand/company too. A media pack is available on request.
Please Read Before Contacting Me
So, before contacting me, there are a few things that you should know and some things that you might want to consider:
- First, make sure you actually take the time to look at my blog and find out what I’m all about.
- Make sure that the product you want me to try/review is a good fit for both myself and my blog. That it is a product that I am likely to be interested in and will, in turn, be something that my followers and readers will want to know about.
- Skincare products take time for me to review properly. You can’t just slap them on your skin, and write a review in one day. Ideally, I like to review skincare products for a period of at least 4-10 weeks.
- I can only test so many skincare products at a time. So be aware, that there may be a waiting list for skincare product reviews. I get a fair number of brands etc asking me to review products each month.
- I DO NOT usually charge a fee for reviewing products but I cannot guarantee I will feature them.
- I cannot test your product if you just want to send samples or sachets etc. I need full-size products to be able to test them fully and give an honest review of them.
- I do have a Rates Card that you can request for things like Sponsored Posts, Guest Posts, Social Media Posts etc
- Please be aware that sending me products to try does not automatically guarantee that I will feature them on my blog or social media.
You can also send me any questions/feedback you might have for me and I will endeavour to get back to you as quickly as I can.