Please contact me if you are interested in working or collaborating with me. Or if you are a company, brand or PR that is interested in sending me products to review. Please get in touch with me directly at email@example.com
I am happy to be approached and will always take into consideration any collaboration offers and sponsored blog posts.
A media pack is available on request.
Please Read Before Contacting Me
Before contacting me, there are a few things that you should know. There are also some things that you might want to consider:
- First, make sure you actually take the time to look at my blog and find out what I’m all about.
- Make sure that the product you want me to try/review is a good fit for both myself and my blog. Is it a product that I am likely to be interested in? Will my followers and readers want to know about it?
- Skincare products take time for me to review properly. You can’t just slap them on your skin, and write a review in one day. Ideally, I like to review skincare products for a period of at least 4-10 weeks.
- I can only test so many skincare products at a time. So be aware, that there may be a waiting list for skin care product reviews. I get a fair number of brands etc asking me to review products each month.
- Usually, I DO NOT charge a fee for reviewing products but I cannot guarantee I will feature them.
- Full-sized products are required to be able to test skincare properly and give an honest review of them. I don’t accept samples or travel sizes for review purposes.
- Do you wish to pay for a post? If so I have a Rates Card that you can request. Paid options include Sponsored Posts, Guest Posts, Social Media Posts etc
- All collaborative, sponsored and guest post work will be marked as such as per ASA guidelines. This is non-negotiable, please do not contact me if you or your client does not want disclosure.
- Sending me products to try does not automatically guarantee that I will feature them on my blog or social media.
All collaborative, sponsored and guest post work will be marked as such as per ASA guidelines. This is non-negotiable, please do not contact me if you or your client does not want disclosure.
You can also contact me with any questions/feedback you might have for me. I will endeavour to get back to you as quickly as I can.