It’s really hard for me to believe that we are in June already! Halfway through the year and I feel like a lot of that time has been spent in Lockdown. Father’s Day is coming up real soon; to be exact it falls on the 21st June this year. I am sure a lot of you would like to give your Father, Grandfather or Father figure something really special this Father’s Day. You know, just to show how much you love them and appreciate them.
I always used to struggle to know what to buy my Father. Of course, when I had kids, I had to try and think of things to put off them for my husband for Father’s Day too. Most days I tried to think of things that were that little bit different, even if they were funny things. Anyway, if you are already thinking of what to buy for Father’s Day I have just the Giveaway for you. I am pretty sure this would make any Father happy to receive on Father’s Day!
This Father’s Day some of the top UK bloggers have united to offer one lucky winner a fabulous bundle of goodies for Father’s Day worth over £200. What’s more, we also have a Cheese and Snacks Cool Bag from Bunches for a runner up prize.
The Prize Bundle
One lucky winner will win a fabulous Father’s Day Prize Bundle which includes:
Win £50 to spend on an amazing art print or canvas at Ink&Drop. Ink&Drop create high quality, beautiful art prints for your home or office. Styles ranging from street art, botanical art, customisable prints, to Scandinavian style minimal prints, they have something for every style of interior design.
Their posters are all designed in-house by their own designers and artists, with backgrounds in graphic design and fine art. So you can be sure the artwork on your walls will be as unique as the rest of your home.
Your choice of silk tie from Fox and Chave up to the value of £35. There are so many wonderful designs available, inspired by the arts, history and nature. It’s the perfect gift for any deserving dad and with such a wide selection available there is something for all tastes and occasions.
Fox and Chave also have other wonderful gifts for Fathers Day. Use the discount code FATHERSDAY2020 at checkout to get 3 for 2 on their mens collection.
Port Nautical Tea Light Lamp from Shore and More
This Nautical Tea Light Lamp from Shore and More is a great gift for any sea-loving father. At 25cms high the Port Lamp has a stunning copper effect. The warm red colour gives off a wonderful glow when lit by a tea light.
Shore and More have a wide variety of gifts, perfect for Father’s Day. From wooden model boats and nautical gifts, to Dragons and Fairies and 3D Puzzles.
This stunning cheeseboard from Tru Bamboo is made out of Moso bamboo and is the perfect centre piece for your table. Made from Eco-friendly bamboo with a completely removable drawer, which incorporates beautifully bamboo lacquered handled cheese knives and cheese fork. The set includes:
- 1 x Extra Large Cheese Board
- 4 x Specialist Cheese Knives and Fork
- 4 x Porcelain Markers
- 1 x Reusable Gold Pen
The perfect gift for any cheese loving Father!
Toy RC Speed Bumper Rage, The Essential One
Take your road rage to the (mini) streets with these RC Bumper Cars. Play head to head and battle it out with your dad. The set comes with two cars and two remotes for exciting 2-player action! Give your rival’s racer a bump and send him flying! The character ejects from the car with awesome sound effects. Your dad will love it!
Worry Less Design have the perfect selection of Gift Sets for any sports-loving Dad or Grandad in your life. Choose from Gift Sets for bike, rugby, golf or cricket fans. The gift sets include a mug and secret message socks, the perfect gift for any impossible to buy for sports fans!
This triple pack of men’s Gentle Grip Patterned Bamboo Socks from Sock Shop will help to put a little pep in your dad’s step and style in his shoes. Of course, the main reason for wearing Gentle Grip is their kindness and comfort. The famous HoneyComb Tops hold without restriction or pressure hotspots, using the trademark weave to hold to the contours of your legs in an almost-custom fit, and then stay in place.
Bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic and antibacterial. Therefore the odour is also trampled down and in turn able to maintain its own steady temperature too.
Get the family together and host a virtual Murder Mystery Game for Father’s Day. We have a voucher for you to choose any one of over twenty games over on www.crime-time.co.uk. Simply choose the murder mystery game of your choice and the number of players. Arrange a time and invite your family and friends and let the game commence!
Runners Up Prize: Cheese and Snacks Cool Bag
A cool bag filled with an assortment of cheeses, including a tasty cheddar with mustard and ale, a classic Wensleydale with cranberries and a cheddar with caramelised onion.
These are perfectly paired with biscuits and chutney, the perfect gift for a loved one.
Meet the bloggers
The UK bloggers teaming up to bring this fabulous giveaway are all listed below. Make sure you check out their blogs for amazing advice and inspiration, covering all kinds of topics including parenting tips and advice, family travel, slimming tips, humour, money saving ideas, competitions, self-love, healthy living, well-being, fashion, beauty and recipes.
How to Enter
You can enter by completing as many widget entry options below as you like. All entries will be collected and one winner and one runner up will be randomly chosen. Good luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms and Conditions
- UK entries only
- The giveaway will run from 12 am 2nd June 2020 to 12 am 17th of June 2020.
- The winners will be notified by email from email@example.com
- The winner and runners up will have 7 days to respond after which time we reserve the right to select an alternative winner.
- This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube or Pinterest.
- Prize open to over 18s only.
- If any prizes are out of stock then a suitable replacement will be found.
- Should the runner up prize be out of stock then a suitable replacement will be found.
- Anyone who unfollows before the giveaway ends or doesn’t complete the required entry action will be disqualified.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for monetary value.
- We will be using a parcel service, such as ParcelForce, to send some of the Fathers’ Day Prizes, and their standard compensation will apply in the event of loss or damage.
- Some items may be sent directly by the supplier and we do not have responsibility if these go missing.
- In the unlikely event, one of the companies withdraws a prize we cannot offer an alternative.
- Although we will do our best, we cannot guarantee the prizes will arrive before 21st June 2020.
- The Ink & Drop Voucher is for art prints or canvas only, frames are excluded, up to the value of £50.
- The Fox and Chave Tie is up to the value of £35.
- The winner’s name will be stated on some or all of our blogger’s websites. It will also be announced on Twitter and other social media channels. By entering this prize draw you give your permission for this.