Well, It’s New Year’s Eve and I’m spending it writing this post! This year is one I will be glad to see the back of and I am sure I am not alone in that. I haven’t done a review of a Mask Time Glow Setter Pack since earlier in the year, so it’s about time I reviewed another one.
So, What Is Mask Time?
Mask Time is a sheet mask subscription and there are two monthly subscription sizes available.
Mask Time Glow Starter Pack
- You get 4 essential sheet masks per month with the Glow Starter pack.
- Worth up to £20
- Costs £9.95 per month
- UK Shipping included
- Ideal for people who are new to sheet masks & want to explore
Mask Time Glow Setter Pack
- You get 7 luxury sheet masks per month
- Worth up to £40
- Costs £18.95 per month
- UK Shipping included
- Ideal for sheet mask lovers who want more variety including multi-step masks, speciality masks, more diversity & higher quality ingredients
I’ll confess that I am a huge fan of sheet masks, so the Glow Setter Pack was the only subscription choice for me. I think I have been subscribed for well over 18 months now. I initially was sent a box to review and I was so impressed that I subscribed.
What’s In The Glow Setter Pack?
Let’s take a look at the sheet masks that were in the Mask Time Glow Setter Pack for December. This month features three sheet masks from FRUDIA, three from Candy O Lady and one from Chereskin Solution.
This is a brand that I personally really like, so I was very happy to see FRUDIA feature in this month’s Glow Setter Pack. These masks are 100% pure cotton and adhere to the face really well. Currently available on Stylevana for £0.69
Benefits of the Frudia My Orchard Squeeze Masks
- 2 types of ampoule: Super Aqua Ampoule and Nutrition Ampoule.
- Aqua Ampoule is clear and moisturising.
- Nutrition Ampoule is milky with 98% of Collagen to nourish your weary skin.
- Peach ‘Calming’ – Infused with Peach Extract which helps revitalise and brighten your weary, dull skin.
- Raspberry ‘Elasticity’ – Infused with Raspberry Extract to restore the elasticity of skin with rich nourishment.
- Shea Butter ‘Moisturising’ – Infused with Shea Butter Extract which deeply moisturises extremely dry skin.
Candy O’Lady is a totally new brand to me as far as I can remember. There were three of their masks in the December Mask Time Glow Setter Pack. There are seven varieties of this mask and they are available to buy from Daily Mask Today in a pack of seven for $9.95
Benefits of the Candy O’Lady Candy Masks
- Microfiber sheet which is thinner meaning it adheres to the skin really effectively. This in turn allows a larger amount of essence to be absorbed quickly into the skin.
- Mellow Cotton Candy Mask ‘Protection’ for Moisturising – Aloe Vera, Yeast fermentation
- Honey Milk Candy Mask ‘Energy’ for Nutrition – Honey, Milk Protein
- Mystic Potion Candy Mask ‘Vitalize’ for Detox – Sophora, Licorice, Lemon, Applemint
Last but by no means least is this Sparkle Mask by Chereskin Solution. I’ve had this mask before and really enjoyed using it. Available to buy from Masktime for £2.10
Benefits of the Chereskin Solution Sparkle Mask
- The sheet mask adheres well to the face. It leaves the skin moisturised and glowing.
- Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate – Great to help reduce signs of ageing and pores. Also contains antioxidants and vitamins which benefit the skins moisture barrier.
- Centella Asiatica Extract – An ingredient to look for when your skin is inflamed or irritated and it helps calm irritations, speeds up healing, plus it is an antioxidant.
My Overall Thoughts on the Mask Time Glow Setter Pack December 2020
Where to Subscribe to Mask Time
If you’d like to subscribe to the Mask Time Glow Setter or Glow Starter pack then just use the link below.
Mask Time Website – this link will give you a £5 OFF reward & I get £5 OFF reward too.
Mask Time Website – if you don’t want the £5 OFF reward then use this link instead.