If there is a beauty edit you need for summer then it is definitely the Style Summer Essentials Edit from Latest in Beauty! This fabulous limited edition summer edit is back this year bursting at the seams with products. Inside you will find 14 beauty team approved products from amazing brands. You’ll be summer-ready in no time with this collection of skincare, hair products and makeup!
The Style Summer Essentials Edit
The Style Summer Essentials Edit features brands such as Fenty Beauty, Elemis, Garnier, Nuxe, M.A.C and more. The box retails at £48 and is worth a HUGE £265! So it is amazing value for money too. What’s more, if you are already a LiB PRO, then you get 15% off, no code needed. How fantastic is that?!
What’s In The Box?
As you can see from the photo above, the box is jam-packed with products and the Sam McKnight product is packaged separately. You will get the following in the Style Summer Essentials Edit:
- Fenty Beauty – Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush in ‘Bikini Martini’ 3g full size
- Tan Luxe Sleep Oil 20ml full size
- Aveda Nutriplenish™ Leave-in-Conditioner 30ml
- Garnier SkinActive Vitamin C Ampoule Sheet Mask Pineapple, 15g full size
- Garnier Hyaluronic Aloe Water Micellar Cleansing Water for Dehydrated Skin, 400ml full size
- ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix 15ml
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Taupe, 0.9g
- PRAI Beauty 24K Gold Caviar Wrinkle Repair Serum 15ml
- Nuxe Prodigleux® Floral Scented Shower Gel 30ml
- KVD Beauty Mini Tattoo Liner in Trooper Black 0.2ml
- Ted Baker Sweet Treats Mia Eau de Toilette 100ml full size
- Sam McKnight Lazy Girl Dry Shampoo 250ml full size
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Moisture Booster 30ml full size
- M.A.C Powder Kiss Liquid Lipcolour in Mull It Over 5ml full size
My Thoughts on the Style Summer Essentials Edit
With so many fantastic products you have just about everything that you will need to see you through the Summer. I especially love the Ted Baker perfume. I have never tried any Ted Baker scents before and it was such a lovely surprise. Really beautiful perfume and perfect for summer. Micellar waters are a firm favourite of mine as I find they suit my normal/dry skin really well. With quite a few hydrating products too, I know my skin will stay nicely hydrated during the hot days.
This was also my first time trying Fenty Beauty too and I did wonder if the blush shade might be too much for my light skin tone but it blends in so nicely and gives a really lovely flush of colour to the cheeks. It’s made me want to try more of the brand, that’s for sure!
I’m usually a bit wary of collection boxes because I worry that I won’t use everything in them but I can honestly say, that there wasn’t anything in this box that I would not use. It gets a massive thumbs up from me!
How Much Does it Cost?
The Style Summer Essentials Edit is £48 and if you are already a LiB PRO you get 15% off, no code is needed, it will be deducted at the checkout.