It’s been a minute since I last posted a review for Mask Time. So I am aiming to get my ass into gear and bring you a review for Mask Time each month. The first month I am bringing you is the Mask Time April 2020 Glow Setter Box.
- So, What Is Mask Time?
- What's In The Box?
- Abib Mild Acidic pH Sheet Mask Heartleaf Fit £4.00 rrp
- JMsolution Active Golden Caviar Nourishing Mask Prime £3.50rrp
- TONYMOLY I'm Lovely Peach Hand Mask £4.50 rrp
- NATURE REPUBLIC Capture Miracle Total Care Ampoule Mask | Hibiscus £3.50 rrp
- INNISFREE Jeju Root Energy Mask | Beet £3.99
- MISSHA Mascure Hyaluronic Acid Mask £4.50 rrp
- THE FACE SHOP Herb Day Acerola & Blueberry Mask £3.00 rrp
- My Overall Thoughts on the Mask Time April 2020 Glow Setter Box
- Where to Subscribe to Mask Time
- Follow Mask Time on Social Media
So, What Is Mask Time?
Mask Time is a sheet mask subscription and there are two monthly subscription sizes available.
- You get 4 essential sheet masks per month with the Glow Starter pack.
- Worth up to £20
- Costs £9.95 per month
- UK Shipping included
- Ideal for people who are new to sheet masks & want to explore
- You get 7 luxury sheet masks per month
- Worth up to £40
- Costs £18.95 per month
- UK Shipping included
- Ideal for sheet mask lovers who want more variety including multi-step masks, speciality masks, more diversity & higher quality ingredients
As I mentioned earlier this is a review for the Mask Time April 2020 Glow Setter Box. I’m an obsessive sheet masker so the Glow Setter Box was the only one for me. I think I have been subscribed for well over a year now. I initially was sent a box to review and I was so impressed that I subscribed.
What’s In The Box?
Well, technically it’s a shiny holographic pouch now but it’s so much easier to fit through letterboxes than a box.
Abib Mild Acidic pH Sheet Mask Heartleaf Fit £4.00 rrp
As the name indicates, this sheet mask will help to balance the pH of your skin and make sure there is no irritation to your skin.
- Houttuynia Cordata Extract – anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and gently exfoliates
- Centella Asiatica Extract – Anti-ageing and acne-fighting ingredient. It’s also packed with amino acids, beta carotene and fatty acid which helps to improve cell turnover and skin elasticity
- Licorice Extract – Calms and soothes inflammations in the skin. Brightens the skin to also combat hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone
JMsolution Active Golden Caviar Nourishing Mask Prime £3.50rrp
This mask is a luxury caviar mask and it has gold extracts that melt on your skin, making it feel extremely luxurious.
- Caviar Extract – it’s known as the ‘Black Jewel’ of the sea and delivers rich nourishment and hydration.
- Mugwort Leaf Extract – eases irritation and targets dry skin
TONYMOLY I’m Lovely Peach Hand Mask £4.50 rrp
A gentle and hydrating mask for your hands. Simply wash your hands, put on the mask and if you want to pass time scrolling through your phone, the gloves are phone screen friendly!
- Peach Extract – brightens up your dull-looking hands
- Honeysuckle Extract – hydrates your dry, chapped hands
- Peony Extract – calms any redness and soothes any irritation
NATURE REPUBLIC Capture Miracle Total Care Ampoule Mask | Hibiscus £3.50 rrp
Expect your skin to look dewy and radiant after using this mask.
- Hibiscus Extract – The AHAs found in Hibiscus help to exfoliate and balance oily skin. It also helps to improve the skin’s elasticity
- Peptide Complex – Strengthens the skin’s barrier and stimulates collagen production
- Niacinamide – Improves uneven skin tone, brightens dull skin and helps to minimise large pores.
- Adenosine – A yeast-derived ingredient that is skin soothing and restoring
INNISFREE Jeju Root Energy Mask | Beet £3.99
This mask is vegan and it’s made from naturally derived cellulose. The water-type essence absorbs into the skin easily and quickly to hydrate deep within the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Long-lasting moisture
- Beet Extract – Being packed full of Vitamin C it helps to reduce acne and blemishes in general. It also improves fine lines and wrinkles.
MISSHA Mascure Hyaluronic Acid Mask £4.50 rrp
Skin-friendly and safe for even the most sensitive of skin types.
- Bergamot Oil – anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory, so perfect for those that suffer from acne or blemishes
- Sage Extract – puts moisture back into dry skin and provides help in preventing acne or flare-ups
THE FACE SHOP Herb Day Acerola & Blueberry Mask £3.00 rrp
You can expect rich hydration yet a lightweight mask that is formulated with ‘master Blending’ technique to make dull skin brighter & clearer.
- Acerola Extract – potent antioxidant that fights free radicals to reveal younger-looking skin
- Blueberry Extract – packed with Vit A, C and E, another potent antioxidant that keeps acne at bay, helps to promote cell turnover
My Overall Thoughts on the Mask Time April 2020 Glow Setter Box
April’s Glow Setter box was a Spring Pick n Mix and focused on soothing properties and nature. Really loved the theme and as I’ve come to expect from Mask Time, there was a fantastic selection of brands and masks.
I was trying to decide which mask I am most looking forward to trying but honestly, I just can’t decide on one; I want to try all of them equally as much.
Where to Subscribe to Mask Time
If you’d like to subscribe to the Mask Time Glow Setter or Glow Starter pack then just use the link below.
Mask Time Website – this link will give you a £5 OFF reward & I get a £5 OFF reward too.
Mask Time Website – if you don’t want the £5 OFF reward then use this link instead.