This is a totally new edit for Latest in Beauty. Fabulous magazine & LiB has selected 14 of their favourite brands and products from this year. You’ll be pleased to know that 11 of those 14 products are full-sized as well. Plus, it’s also worth a retail value of £123!
Packed with some of the biggest launches, top performers and highest rated products from each of the brands from 2021, you can expect 14 tried-and-tested formulas that will deliver. Worth over £123 and boasting a huge 10 full-sizes, this box will help you master your skincare routine and up your makeup game. We’ve got you covered.
The Fabulous Best of 2021 Edit
You will find the first-ever Best of 2021 beauty box edits packed with exciting brands and some of the years biggest launches. Plus, you will also find some of the highest-rated products of this year too.
What’s In the Box?
The following brands & products are inside this ‘Fabulous’ edit:
- Garnier – Ulimtate Blends Coconut & Macadamia Hair Food Shampoo – FULL SIZE
- e.l.f. – Mini Lash It Loud Mascara
- Revolution Pro – Goddess Glow Lip Oil ‘Soleil’ – FULL SIZE
- Lumene – Nordic Hydra Hydration Recharge Overnight Cream – FULL SIZE
- bareMinerals – Ageless 10% Phyto-Retinol Night Concentrate
- Nivea – Energy Micellar Water – FULL SIZE
- Boots Ingredients – Niacinamide Clay Mask – FULL SIZE
- frank body – Original Coffee Scrub – FULL SIZE
- Q+A – Zinc PCA Daily Moisturiser – FULL SIZE
- NIP+FAB – Salicylic Fix Scrub – FULL SIZE
- Lanolips – Tinted Balm SPF30 in Perfect Nude – FULL SIZE
- IT’s A 10 – Miracle Leave in Conditioner Plus Keratin – FULL SIZE
- Philosophy – Microdelivery Resurfacing Solution
- Balance Me – Pre and Probiotic Cleansing Milk
My Thoughts on the Fabulous Best of 2021 Edit
I really loved the selection of products and brands that are in this edit. Three of my favourite brands are Nivea, Revolution Beauty and NIP+FAB. So, I was particularly pleased to see them amongst their picks for this box. Boots own skincare products have impressed me this year too, though I’ve not tried the clay mask yet.
The Lumene Nordic Hydra Hydration Recharge Overnight Cream feels so hydrating on the first impression, so I can’t wait to try it properly.
Haircare products are something I’m usually a bit ‘meh’ about in beauty boxes but I have to say the Garnier shampoo smells AMAZING! I’m hoping the IT’S A 10 Leave-in Conditioner Plus Keratin will help my hair too. I colour my hair on a regular basis – I’d be white if I didn’t! – and even though I condition and let my hair air dry, my ends are still on the dry side.
Overall I think this is a really good box, especially for the price. The frank body Coffee Scrub is about the only product I won’t use. Not a reflection on the product itself, which is fantastic! It’s just way too messy for me to deal with due to disabilities/energy levels. My lads love using it in the shower though.
How Much Does It Cost?
The Latest in Beauty Fabulous Best of 2021 Edit costs £38 and is worth a retail value of around £123.