If you are looking for a gift for your boyfriend, dad, brother etc then you can’t go far wrong with The Times Ultimate Men’s Grooming Edit which is the latest release from Latest in Beauty. This is their first-ever men’s grooming box and it has 16 products, 13 of which are full-sized. Worth an impressive £195 and costs just £46! So, if you have a man in your life who loves skincare and styling products, this would be an ideal gift for them. It’s going to keep them stocked up on products for a while.
The Times Ultimate Men’s Grooming Edit
You’ll find styling products and skincare from brands such as Bulldog, Perricone MD and Barber Pro, which are a new launch. Plus, Latest in Beauty will donate 4% of the revenue from the sale of each box to cancer charity Look Good Feel Better. Which is just brilliant!
What’s In The Box?
This box was really jam-packed with products! Inside The Times Ultimate Men’s Grooming Edit you’ll find:
- ARgENTUM Le Savon Illuminating Bar
- BARBER PRO Hydrating Daily Serum full size
- Bulldog Original Moisturiser full size
- Daimon Barber Double Tooth Comb & Gift Box full size
- Fish Shape Defining Wax Mini
- Fudge Professional Matte Hed Mouldable full size
- Garnier Pure Active 3 in 1 Charcoal Anti-Blackhead Wash Scrub Mask full size
- Heath Revitalise Hair + Body Wash full size
- Jack Black Intense Therapy Hand Cream full size
- MONU SKIN Mens Fresh Shave full size
- Nivea Men Black & White Max Protect Anti-Perspirant Roll-On full size
- Origins Checks and Balances Polishing Face Scrub
- Perricone MD Blemish Relief Gentle & Soothing Cleanser full size
- Rabot 1745 Beauty London Body Mist full size
- Shakeup Cosmetics Lip Life to the Full Volumising & Moisturising Lip Gel full size
- Super Facialist Hyaluronic Acid SPF10 Protect Day Moisturiser full size
My Thoughts on The Times Ultimate Men’s Grooming Edit
The Latest in Beauty’s first men’s grooming edit really impressed me. I have 5 sons all over the age of 21 and let me tell you they were bickering over this box! Needless to say that I let them fight amongst themselves as to who had what products out of it. lol, I think it’s fair to say, they were really impressed with this collection too.
The brands that particularly caught their attention were Bulldog, Fudge, FISH and Barber Pro. I was impressed to see Perricone MD, Monuskin and Origins included in this edit. I really liked that they included things like a lip product, hand cream and antiperspirant, rather than just all skincare & styling products. So there was a nice balance of skincare, styling and grooming products. It really is such a fantastic box for men and it’s such good value for money too.
How Much Does It Cost?
The Times Ultimate Men’s Grooming Edit costs £46 with a retail value of £195.